Oct 18, 2013

My Very First Besties Card!! :D

This is my 2nd post! :D
See, no Magnolia :D :D I used My Besties this time. She's juuuustttt sooo cuuuuteeee. LOL!

A friend of mine, Christy introduces me to My Besties. I already seen them before, just a glance, never had any thought to colour them. But once I tried, I'm hooked. Such an karma, haha.

I'm so excited, since this is the first non-Magnolia card I ever made. Plus lately I've just made 51 ATCs to celebrate WMCD. Could you imagine how much are they? But it's so much fun :D :D that's why I'm soo excited :) :)

I choose an cheerful and autumn colour, Orange :D
And here's my card:

I coloured them with Copis. So much details, and so much fun I found colouring this besties image :D
This fairy image always reminds me of Julie.
She used this image also, and coloured her hair in pink. You can check her beautiful card here.

For the details, I don't use too much flowers. But my usual are always popped. Lace and Ribbon :D :D
I added yellow heart pin too here. And for the left upper corner, I added white corner from clay. 

I added two white feathers on the right bottom side. Those feather were on my stash for years. I already forgot that I had them. LOL. And I also added yellow little butterfly from my stash. See the brown rope there? That's also a given from Yulis :) 
For the sentiment, I used metal charm with "Never Give Up" words :)

The main title on this card is The Power of Stash, LOL.

Added white wodden pin and flower in the upper side. At this picture you could also see the feather :) :) 

Here's the last preview of my besties card :)
What do you think? 

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. LOL.
Would loveeee if you leave any comment :) :) those are such an positive energy for me :D

Entered this besties for:

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani



7 comments:

  1. It seems so strange to see an image on your blog that isn't Tilda...hehe.... But I love it, you've done such a fantastic job on colouring her and the finished creation is a work of art as normal :)
    Julie's use of this image was fab too, isn't it amazing though how different the same image can look when coloured a different way? I forgot for a second that they were the same ;p

    hugs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. miiiikkkk apiiiikkk..... it is sooo cutee,,,,great job~!!!!..

    Nopiiii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mikha,you are showing a beautiful,colorful card. I find it only difficult to see the vintage style we wanted to see at the dutch besties. Now you are not the only one who struggled with our theme so keep our blog in sight and we love it if you take part another time, compliments again about your card,greetings Miranda( dt dutch besties)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for joinning us at BDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mikha, adorável seu cartão, maravilhoso.
    Obrigada por participar do blog dos Desafios.
    Xero, boa sorte.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mikha, just wonderful card: love it! Thanks for be with us at Blog dos Desafios, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amei o cartão! Obrigada pela participação no Blog dos Desafios.
    beijos

    ReplyDelete