Jul 15, 2014

GDT at Bastel-Traum July Challenge!

Hi everybody!!
It's Mikha again, back with my GDT post for Bastel-Traum Challenge.
This month challenge theme is colour challenge!!


And here's what I made:
It's my first time making background with faber castell gelato :) It's so much fun!!
There'e not much details as I want to show you the beautiful background :)
I coloured Tilda with Copics.

And here I stamped friendship sentiment :)
Would like to enter this for:
I Am Roses July Challenge - Alter Something - I altered a chipboard suitcase :)

Thanks for stopping by!


xoxo,


Mikha Adriani



11 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a beautiful take on the colour inspiration and so pretty and girly too.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, stunning , stunning, wow. The background is amazing, your colouring is gorgeous and the whole design is just wonderful, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so Beautiful Mikha!! I love pastel colours and you've made such beautiful colour combination and 3D project with it. Hugs and Kisses, Anny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh beautiful, fabulous colors and details.Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Love to Create Petal & Pearls challenge !

    Jackie ~ LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! You did a fabulous job altering the suitcase! Thank you for joining our "Petals & Pearls" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Super amazing and sweet! Thank you for sharing with us over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun suitcase. Thanks for joining our challenge over at www.iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the flowers! Thanks for joining in the challenge at I Am Roses.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the gelato background! So adorable! Thanks for joining us at www7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I love the play on colors thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your project. Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete