Aug 11, 2014

You Make My World Go Round :)

Hi there, it's Mikha again, back for my DT hat for Dies R Us!!

Gonna show you something I love lately!
Simple stamps and also simple card; but still me :) :)

I was having so much fun playing with this Lawn Fawn - Admit One Stamp. I even created my own background paper using white embossing powder and stamped some of this stamp elements :)

Then I just cut white paper using Magnolia Doohickey - Jolly Tags and stamped the image on that!
Simple, yet cute and beautiful, don't you agree?

Thanks for visiting today, 
and to tell you the truth, I was lost my mojo this few days, so I hope this creation is ok.


Please wish that mine is back soon, or could you please suggest any that would bring it back? :)

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

No comments:

Post a Comment