Sep 19, 2014

Black and White!

Just a super quick post from me! :)

Hi everybody, I'm trying a new technique I've been wanting to try forever,lol.
Some of you might already tried this...

A chalkboard technique :)

But here's what I came with:

I just used a yellow board, then painted all over it with black acrylic paint; you could used any black paint you have :)
And I used versa mark to stamp Tilda (first) and then added silver emboss powder. And then I masked Tilda with the background :)
As a final, I added white crackle paint all over the edge, and put little white lace on the top.

Viola, it's ready :)

Would love to enter this for:

Thanks for visiting :)


xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mikha, love your chalkboard creation - so different and the effect is fab! Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete