Sep 21, 2014

IMLC #6 - Tag

Sooo... 
are you curious why I am still posting for Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge and also so late; meanwhile last 2 weeks I've already told you that that was my last?

LOL.
They won't let me quit! 

I thought I didn't have to create anything, so I didn't make one. Turned out they still have me on their Facebook Group and encourage me to make one :) I'm so happy that they still want me ;)

Anyway, here's what I made: 

The fact is I just got this stamp (I know, it's super late) and I tried to make this summer stamp has fall feeling. So, yes, I coloured her in fall colours, and choose the fall related paper. I hope it's okay :)

And since it's a tag, I just put some flowers and pearls, and rhinestones. 

I hope you join us at the challenge! :)

Would like to enter this for:
Magnolia Mania Challenge #97 - Bingo (all of them except stitching)


xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

5 comments:

  1. A very pretty tag. Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag! I love the design and all details.
    Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at Magnolia Mania.

    Hugs
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mikha!!!!!!!!! Your Tag is Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!I love your coloring!!!!!!!!
    Amazing work. Thanks for stopping by in Paradise of Stamps...
    Irene DT Member for Paradise of Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tag, Mikah - gorgeous choice of stamp and colours. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers for our 'Autumn Colours' challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
    http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining in the ABM challenge.

    ReplyDelete